360° Views Of The 2014 SIHH
by Ian Skellern
Take a 360° tour of the 2014 SIHH!
As the first big watch exhibition of the year, the annual SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie) in Geneva attracts plenty of interest. However, as a very restricted, invitation-only trade show, it is difficult for the watch-loving public to get an idea of what the SIHH really looks like.
This series of 360° views of the 2014 SIHH and the stands of exhibiting brands will hopefully provide an insight into the look and feel each brand is trying to convey with the often quite elaborate stands.
Please forgive the bugs and “ghostly” people at times as I am still getting to grips with the technology.
We do hope to provide a lot more of these interactive experiences in the future, but for now please enjoy the 2014 SIHH in all its 360° panoramic glory.
Just click the red arrow and navigate with your keyboard arrows, mouse, or swipe on mobile devices.
2. Greubel Forsey at the 2014 SIHH
3. Richard Mille at the 2014 SIHH
4a. Ralph Lauren at the 2014 SIHH
4b. Inside Ralph Lauren’s stand at the 2014 SIHH
5. Baume & Mercier at the 2014 SIHH
8. Van Cleef & Arpels at the 2014 SIHH
9. Parmigiani at the 2014 SIHH
10. The Panerai/Audemars Piguet/Van Cleef & Arpels corner
12. Audemars Piguet at the 2014 SIHH
18a. A. Lange & Söhne at the 2014 SIHH
18b. Inside the A. Lange & Söhne stand
19. Jaeger-LeCoultre at the 2014 SIHH
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!